Full-Service Engineering and Environmental Health and Safety Consulting
Today’s healthcare organizations face significant challenges in the mission to deliver quality patient care, from infection prevention, regulatory pressures, constant infrastructure changes, and increasing demands to reduce energy consumption. Healthcare providers need a partner who can help them address this diverse range of issues. EH&E is that full-service partner. We uniquely combine engineering, environmental health and safety, and scientific expertise under one roof to meet the varied needs of the healthcare environment.
EH&E’s multi-disciplinary approach and focus on evidence-based decision making helps hospitals achieve optimal performance from their people and facilities to provide superior patient care. Our healthcare practice team delivers:
- Successful, streamlined compliance strategies based on a wealth of experience in hospitals of all sizes and types.
- Greater compliance and optimal facility performance for improved patient and staff safety, lower cost of operations and reduced organizational risk.
- Integrated engineering and safety solutions that resolve the root-cause of performance and operational issues.
- Meaningful data and metrics from facility and compliance programs for informed decision making.
- Optimized performance services that maximize HVAC system operation and energy savings.
To learn more about our healthcare practice, download our brochure
- Joint Commission Environment of Care & Life Safety
- USP 797 and 800
- EHS Compliance
- Occupational Safety (OSHA)
- Environmental (EPA, DPH)
- Emergency Management
Environmental Health & Safety
- Onsite EHS Staffing
- Program Assessments
- Industrial Hygiene
- Exposure Assessments & Monitoring
- Automated Environment of Care Information Management
- Fire & Life Safety
Infection Control & Prevention
- Pre-Construction Risk Assessment (PCRA) Program Support
- Infection Control Risk Assessment (ICRA) Plans & Interim Life Safety Measures (ILSM)
- Construction Air Quality Monitoring
- Legionella Risk Management
- USP 797 and 800
- Health & Safety Compliance Audit
- Facilities Management Performance Audit
- MEP Building Systems
- New Building Commissioning
- Existing Building Commissioning
- Design Review
- Energy Optimization
Indoor Environmental Quality
- Mold & Moisture
- Air Quality Construction Monitoring