Mold and Moisture Assessment
EH&E can respond quickly to identify the source of moisture / mold damage, determine the extent of the damage, and characterize potential exposures. Throughout the moisture and mold assessment and remediation efforts, EH&E can manage your risk communication program to communicate complex information to stakeholders. We’ve conducted hundreds of moisture and mold assessments nation-wide in a variety of building types including hospitals, laboratories, hotels and resorts, sporting and entertainment venues, office space and academic facilities.
Our services include:
- Building and mechanical systems inspection.
- Field sampling and analysis.
- Remediation design, monitoring and oversight.
- Clearance criteria development and testing.
- Risk communication and management.
Mold and Moisture Management during Construction
Many things can impact cost and schedule during construction – mold and water-damage does not have to be one of them. Water intrusion and wet processes are part of construction; an effective moisture and mold management program during the project anticipates these activities and prevents costly remediation and schedule delays.
EH&E’s mold experts understand the complexities of the construction environment and can help you minimize the impact of moisture on your construction project with a variety of services.
- Review of contractor-supplied moisture and mold management plans.
- Review material specified for use in the building to ensure that appropriate materials are used in areas subject to elevated moisture.
- Procedures for addressing moisture / mold-impacted building materials.
- Construction team training on preparing for and responding to moisture issues.
- Site inspections during construction to identify potential moisture and mold conditions.