The Production Specialists prepares a wide variety of documents following general instructions for desired format of work. The Production Department manages the company’s final written product—reports, correspondence, proposals, etc.—in collaboration with project managers and authors.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Proofreads and edits own work and the work of others. Checks completed work for spelling, grammar, punctuation and format. Follows formatting guidelines.
- Maintains standard language for company, assists with graphics and layouts, produces slides, brochures, booklets, and fact sheets, coordinates final format, reproduction, binding, and delivery to client.
- Responsible for typing correspondence, reports, text and other written material from rough drafts, corrected copies, voice recordings, dictation or previous versions. Produced documents may be technical or confidential and require use of advanced applications.
- Files and stores completed documents on computer hard drive or disk, and/or maintains a computer filing system to store, retrieve, update and delete documents.
- Transmits final deliverable to client electronically and/or by mail or courier.
- Performs other clerical duties such as answering telephones, sorting and distributing mail, and filing.
- Provides backup coverage in the Receptionist’s absence and when required.
- Other duties as required.
Education / Training
Associates or Bachelor’s degree, 2 – 5 years of work experience, preferably in the EH&S consulting environment.
Experience / Background / Knowledge
Must possess strong proofreading and editing skills, a high level of organizational skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and attention to detail. Must have exceptional interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work independently on assigned tasks, as well as collaboratively with EH&E staff.
EH&E, an employee-owned company, offers a competitive salary, excellent growth potential, and a robust benefits package including profit sharing, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, tuition assistance, and 401(k).
Environmental Health & Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Please send résumé and salary expectations to HumanResources@eheinc.com