Practice Administrator – Administrative Assistant
Practice Administrators support their division’s technical staff by developing proposals, assisting in project budgeting, facilitating project logistics, and responding to ad hoc requests for data or assistance to support division’s operations.
In addition, these positions support the Accounting Department (accounts receivable) ~20 hpw.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for producing the proposals the Practice sends to clients. Responsible for implementation of pricing strategies as defined by the Managing Principal Consultant.
- Prepares and updates reports of Division’s financial indicators including backlog, pre-bills, timesheets, utilization, reconciling credit card charges, submitting purchase orders as needed for division operations (e.g., equipment, professional memberships etc.).
- Responsible for maintaining quality of data in the financial reports that represent the division’s performance, e.g., the backlog report and the opportunity report.
- Works with Market Executive, Managing Principal Consultant and Practice Project Managers to develop and implement marketing initiatives for the Practice.
- Assists in preparing working outlines and drafts of large proposals/responses to RFPs, white papers and other related documents.
- Assist the division in various administrative functions for their projects.
- Maintains and updates customer files, including name or address changes, mergers, or mailing attentions.
- Obtains proper customer processing documents (purchase orders, etc.) and ensures they are referenced on invoices.
- Tracks invoices against purchase order amounts and informs project managers when balances are running low.
- Contacts delinquent accountholders to request payment and provides follow up as needed.
- Reports on status of collections to Accounting Department weekly.
Bachelor’s degree preferred and 1 – 3 years of administrative work experience. Key skills include: writing, organization, and attention to detail. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, with some oversight and direction provided by his/her supervisor. Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
EH&E, an employee-owned company, offers a competitive salary, excellent growth potential, and a robust benefits package including profit sharing, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, tuition assistance, and 401(k).
EH&E is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Please send resume and salary expectations to HumanResources@eheinc.com