EH&E’s services are based on a thorough understanding of the various permitting processes and compliance laws, gained through years of extensive, hands-on project work in industrial, hospital, commercial, and office settings around the country. We can help you develop strategies and solutions to meet your current regulatory requirements, and also help you maintain long-term compliance through continuous monitoring and reporting programs.
With EH&E, your organization can avoid the serious consequences associated with noncompliance, including unnecessary fines and inspections, costly litigation, and productivity loss from facility shut-downs. Consider EH&E as your partner to help keep you up-to-date and in compliance with the myriad of environmental regulations and statutes that govern your organization’s industry.
- Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know (EPCRA or SARA Title III)
- Clean Air Act (CAA)
- Clean Water Act (CWA)
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (hazardous waste management/RCRA)
- Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act (CERCLA)
- Toxic use reduction planning
- Massachusetts Contingency Planning Compliance
- Water and waste water permits and compliance
- Storage tank permits and compliance
- Asbestos guidelines and standards
- Hazardous materials releases
- Special permits/variances
- Environmental Code Compliance