August 2, 2017: ARS Insurance Symposium
Asbestos and Demolition & Other Pollution Claims
EH&E’s Will Wade, along with other industry experts, will delve into the regulated types of asbestos and the types of buildings that are subject to state regulations, including the regulations promulgated by the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection. This session will discuss important issues including:
- When testing becomes necessary after a loss at an insured location and recommended guidelines for testing.
- Insurance coverage and liability issues that may arise from the spread of asbestos at a construction site and other third-party locations.
- Other pollution claims arising from construction and demolition, including lead abatement.
- Will Wade, EH&E
- Matthew Rush, Sloane and Walsh
- Rick Perini, ARS Restoration Specialists