Building construction experience preferred. Assist in ensuring that building systems perform to original design specifications. Projects will include commissioning: MEP building systems, recommissioning of existing facilities, building energy optimization, traditional and mission-critical facilities (research labs, vivaria, healthcare facilities, etc.). EH&E’s design review and commissioning services ensure that the design is aligned with the intended building use from the start and the systems are in place to effectively support it.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports.
- Confer with engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
- Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
- Evaluate, mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes to meet requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles.
- Establish and coordinate the maintenance and safety procedures, service schedule, and supply of materials required to maintain machines and equipment in the prescribed condition.
- Design test control apparatus and equipment and develop procedures for testing products.
Education / Training
BS degree in Construction Management, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering required. 4 – 8 years’ work experience construction management/field engineering preferred. Excellent written and oral communication. Candidates should be proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Access, as well as CAD.
EH&E, an employee-owned enterprise, offers a competitive salary, excellent growth potential, and a generous benefits package including tuition assistance and 401(k).
EH&E is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Please send resume and salary expectations to HumanResources@eheinc.com