Principal Scientist / Principal Engineer
EH&E is the premier engineering and scientific consulting firm in the greater Boston area. EH&E was recently selected as one of the best companies to work for in Boston. We have a workforce of 80+ enthusiastic multidisciplinary scientists, engineers, occupational hygienists, and safety professionals with strong academic credentials, relevant professional certifications and academic appointments at some of the most prestigious universities in the world. We work every day to solve some of the most complex challenges our clients face. Our clients come from industry, academia, government, healthcare, biotechnology, attorneys and insurance companies.
EH&E is currently searching for a Principal Scientist / Principal Engineer to become a senior member of our scientific staff. The individual selected for this position will contribute to or lead projects dealing with the most complex exposure and/or risk assessment questions faced today. The candidate, with the support of EH&E’s marketing and sales professionals, will also have a role in developing business opportunities for EH&E in their area of expertise and to support other scientists and engineers in their efforts to identify and secure new business opportunities.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Doctoral degree in Environmental Health/Science, Occupational Hygiene, Environmental Engineering or closely related field
- Extensive knowledge of exposure assessment and reconstruction including mathematical modeling
- Strong record of peer reviewed and other professional papers and presentations
- Experience serving as an expert witness in litigation involving exposure assessment
- Business development experience preferred
- Recognized leader in the field
- Nationally recognized certification(s), e.g. CIH, CSP, PE, DABT
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
EH&E, an employee-owned enterprise (ESOP), offers a competitive salary, excellent growth potential, and a generous benefits package including profit sharing and 401(k).
Environmental Health & Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Please send CV and Cover Letter to HumanResources@eheinc.com.