Practice Administrator – Analytics
Plans and coordinates project scheduling, budgeting, and administrative tasks. Supports the project staff by facilitating project logistics and reporting, and participates in office-based project activities. Supports various marketing and practice development initiatives as defined by the Division Leader.
- Performs document review and document management for a variety of projects. Conducts literature searches and surveys.
- Works with Group to prepare working outlines and drafts of white papers and other related documents.
- Conducts project-related work including extracting and organizing information from project files. Types of information extracted and associated form of presentation will be project specific and determined by the Project Manager. Performs document review and document management for a variety of projects. Conducts literature searches and surveys.
- Assists with production of deliverables including coordinating with in-house production staff, endnote coordination, document editing.
- Facilitates the compilation and organization of project files, both electronic and hard copy.
- Identify potential training opportunities based on development objectives set by the Division Leader.
Requirements / Education
Key skills include: writing, organization, and familiarity with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, with some oversight and direction provided by his/her supervisor. Performs a variety of tasks.
Associates or Bachelor’s degree and 2 – 4 years of office administrative experience. Experience in the legal or environmental consulting field preferred.
EH&E, an employee-owned company, offers a competitive salary, excellent growth potential, and a robust benefits package including profit sharing, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, tuition assistance, and 401(k).
EH&E is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Please send resume and salary expectations to HumanResources@eheinc.com