Marketing Assistant – Part-time
EH&E is seeking a part-time Marketing Assistant to be responsible for a variety of tasks that allow for the successful completion of planned marketing programs. This work is critical to the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
- Provide support for marketing events and exhibitions including webinars, seminars and tradeshows. Responsibilities include managing registrations, oversight of the event schedule and preparation and coordination of event materials.
- Support email marketing from development of materials through final release.
- Maintain our website including updates to existing materials and pages and the creation of new pages, announcements, press releases and resources.
- Conducting research to support marketing initiatives as needed including evaluating marketing software and tools to improve processes, identifying relevant events and advertising opportunities, etc.
- Assisting staff with the development of PowerPoint presentations including images and graphics and creating visualizations from technical data (graphs and charts).
- Assisting with the production of marketing materials and literature.
Qualifications for this position include:
- BA in Communications or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Well-organized, strong communication skills with a customer-oriented approach.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, knowledge of WordPress is helpful.
- High level proficiency in PowerPoint.
- Experience in marketing or relevant field is an advantage.
Environmental Health & Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Please send resume to HumanResources@eheinc.com.