- Implement data processing procedures and participate in data processing improvement efforts for EH&E’s internal operations regarding environmental/engineering data collection, handling and reporting, working across all technical groups within EH&E.
- Serve as a single-point-of-contact for the disposition of all environmental data collected by EH&E field personnel, regularly reporting on the status of data.
- Interface with all external vendors (e.g., analytical laboratories) to ensure the timely delivery of analytical reports that meet EH&E’s quality standards.
- Convert field data into an electronic format and create “report-ready “data tables, figures and graphs as required by project managers, following established production formats and protocols.
- Ensure data tables, figures and graphs are reviewed for quality and accuracy.
- Maintain and update data reporting templates and update references used for data benchmarks.
- Work closely with EH&E’s internal automation and analytics team to assist in automating EH&E’s data collection, handling and reporting procedures, for technical support.
Education / Training
A bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of experience in data processing and reporting, preferably in the engineering or scientific field. Must be able to manage multiple priorities and work across groups with a “customer focus” work approach. Candidate must possess excellent organizational skills, excel at detail-oriented work with little oversight, and thrive in a self-directed work environment. Background in a technical, scientific and/or engineering-related discipline a plus.
EH&E, an employee-owned company, offers a competitive salary, excellent growth potential, and a robust benefits package including profit sharing, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, tuition assistance, and 401(k).
EH&E is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Please send resume and salary expectations to HumanResources@eheinc.com