Environmental Health & Safety
With the rapid emergence and continued growth in critical use buildings, including pharmaceutical companies, leading edge research and biotechnology facilities, and the demands of healthcare institutions, work environments are becoming increasingly complex. When hazardous materials, such as chemicals and biological byproducts, are used and stored in areas where people gather and work, the potential health and safety risks are significant. With these changes come more rigorous environmental health and safety programs and regulatory requirements at the federal, state, and local levels.
EH&E understands the EHS challenges of state-of-the-art and technically sophisticated facilities. We also realize the hard costs associated with a poor environment, including low productivity and business interruptions. We deliver solution-oriented compliance management services designed to:
- Provide a healthy and safe work environment.
- Reduce occupational illness and injury.
- Minimize workers’ compensation claims.
- Increase worker morale and productivity.
- Ensure compliance to reduce liability, costly litigation and unfavorable publicity.
- Avoid fines and other expensive penalties.
By evaluating your organization’s operations and goals, we are able to tailor our services to meet your specific needs and ensure that they integrate with your organization’s mission.
- Program development and assessment
- Onsite EHS staffing
- Compliance and permitting
- Laboratory safety
- Industrial hygiene
- Exposure assessments