For companies and institutions wishing to perform the site inspection themselves, EH&E provides a “guided” self-inspection and reporting service for Tier II reports. This service is geared towards the company or institution that has not filed, or has not filed in a number of years. Once a proper filing is performed, the yearly filing process typically becomes very easy for an institution's personnel to perform themselves. The Tier II Express Service follows the steps outlined below:
- The client completes an initial questionnaire supplied by EH&E.
- Using the initial questionnaire, EH&E personnel conduct a telephone interview in order to determine the site-specific information required for filing. EH&E then develops a site-specific questionnaire.
- Site-specific information is collected by the client and passed back to EH&E.
- Utilizing information provided by the client, EH&E will perform data analysis and calculations for the filing. EH&E will provide the client with spreadsheets including explanations of calculations in easy to read formats for future use.
- EH&E then files electronically with the state and local agencies, which includes writing the required letters for the local fire department, the Local Emergency Planning Committee (LEPC), and/or the State Emergency Management Agency, if applicable.
For additional information on the Tier II Express service including pricing, contact EH&E at firstname.lastname@example.org .