Hospitals require ongoing environmental management to stay in compliance with many accreditation requirements and federal regulations. Their needs are varied and can range from ensuring fire safety to requiring a solution to chronic and repetitive nursing staff back injuries. Everything that falls in between, such as hazardous waste disposal or infection control, can require significant individual expertise.
EH&E has a long and successful career in assisting hospitals with their wide range of diverse needs. From The Joint Commission Environment of Care compliance to maintaining an onsite environmental health and safety staff, we have worked with healthcare institutions to customize a service package that meets their needs. In addition, our specialized service consultants are a perfect match for our clients’ potential need for knowledgeable professionals, sophisticated instrumentation and complex database management.
As a full-service partner, we can provide as little or as much assistance as you require, resulting in:
- A healthy and safe work environment
- Reduced occupational illness and injury
- Minimized workers’ compensation claims
- Increased worker morale and productivity
- Reduced liability, costly litigation and unfavorable publicity
- Avoidance of OSHA fines and other expensive penalties