EH&E is a great place to work. We offer a highly motivating and exciting environment for our employees to work, grow and succeed. EH&E actively encourages employees to advance their careers and build world-class skills and competencies. We are an equal opportunity employer, and encourage qualified women and minorities to apply.
Full-time Technical Specialist position in our HazMat Group in Needham, MA. Provides HazMat support for the construction, demolition and/or remediation of many types of structures including: residential, commercial, high rise, industrial facilities, hospitals, schools and universities.
The types of HazMat projects we design, manage and/or oversee include:
- Structural and site demolition/renovation
- Asbestos, lead and mold remediation oversight
- Contaminated soil remediation oversight
- PCB and mercury remediation oversight
- Underground and aboveground storage tank removal
- Environmental permitting (air, water, soil)
- SPCC planning/permitting
You will participate in building surveys, remediation oversight, writing reports, performing field-related tasks such as collection of samples and preparing field documentation required to support investigations and remedial projects.
- Current Massachusetts Asbestos Project Monitor and Inspector license preferred
- At least 1 – 5 years experience in hazardous materials projects including asbestos, lead, mold and PCBs, environmental site assessments, or related experience
- BA/BS in Environmental Science/Engineering, Health and Safety, or other related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Current HAZWOPER training
- Experience with IAQ and a variety of sampling methods and equipment is desirable
- Geosciences experience a plus.
EH&E is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please. To apply, submit résumé to HumanResources@eheinc.com